Programming First Look or Training?

Posted this question on the FB group page, but wondering out loud here in the forum if there will be any first looks at the software, or some training ahead of the machine release?

1 Like

I dont think they will offer any training at this price point.

Formal training, I agree. But a YouTube video or three will almost certainly be required.

I’m a Langmuir fanboy, but I gotta say the radio silence after getting all the early orders is more than a little frustrating. They really need to put more effort in to customer relations. I asked two separate questions about software functionality weeks ago and they’ve yet to be answered by Langmuir.

1 Like

Again at this price point. When I gave my deposit I did not expect anything, as I knew I could get my deposit back if I did not like the direction things were going.
I will wait and see how it all plays out.

1 Like

I don’t think a YouTube video with an overview of the software is out of the question.

Overall there is more to be learned on the CAD side of things to design parts and understanding bend orders than actual bending. The actual bend once the machine is calibrated is a matter of typing in the distance CAD tells you and pressing bend.

As far as the radio silence I too am fairly disappointed in that regard. They said they are still on track for May/June but some form of teasers etc would be reassuring.

I know they decided to change the punch holder which was a wise decision so that’s going to eat some time but I’d really love to just see a basic overview of the software and functionality.

1 Like

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update.

We will be making some training/overview videos of the Titan soon when get closer to the release date. We’ll have a few training videos showing how to safely operate the machine as well as how to create some basic bend programs. I haven’t had the chance to use the press much myself so I’m excited to get my hands on one and start filming.

We are still on track to begin shipping assembled Titans in May so feel free to reply here or message me directly if you have any questions.

7 Likes

That’s great news! Thanks Jake!