Probably stupid question but good tutoral videos

Thanks @TinWhisperer, just redid the Test Plate file, and yep learned something new…you have been a wealth of knowledge to me that last few days. Thanks for the help with my Cardiac Rehab sign…it turned out really good…at least

I think so.

5 Likes

It looks great good job man.
I’m happy I could help.

I might take you up on some streaming advice. I was slowly reading through all the twitch it how to’s on twitch’s site. I think I want to make a vtuber out of my avatar and I see there’s programs that work in conjunction with the webcam for facial recognition so it can sync up the vtuber to your camera. It’s a lot to take in.lol

1 Like

Looks good.
Is that stainless?
I am having issues with line cuts in stainless.
What were your amp. Speed etc…?

@Zen No, that’s just mild steel that I went over with a flapper disk to clean it up some before I paint it. I know some metal is going to be tricky…I have a friend that has some .25 thick sheets of copper he wants me to cut a few things out of, and I can’t even find any info on settings for cutting copper with my table.

1 Like

…OIC…

Needed the dots to get to 10 characters before it would let me post

Have you looked in your plasma cutter manual for speeds and amps for Stainless?

Yes. I am thinking i am having issues with air. Either too little or water. Consumables aren’t lasting as long as they should

Also, did a find and replace in my code to set backlash to zero.
That got my cut height to .060

Fusion cam

I built an oversize Desiccant air dryer for compressor. Yes that is a water filter but it has a Burst Pressure: 429 psi so I think I’m safe. Seems to be working perfect. I’ll probably eventually do the cooler between the tank and compressor at some point.

3 Likes

make sure you have a real good filter before the plasma…beads rub and send particles downstream…real bad for plasma…

2 Likes

Right @toolboy
I just checked all my filters.
Transcooler/water separator between pump and tank bowl has water/filter is clean
40 micron 12 feet way has a bunch of what I assume is soot from brazed copper (dry)
oil separator 15 feet further is clean and dry
Desiccant beads were half purple half pink (in the oven now)
Motor Guard looks new as the day I bought it.

I found this YouTube vid to be extremely helpful!

Langmuir CrossFire Software Workflow by Clough42

Not ALL heroes wear capes. Thanks TW, your help is immeasurable.

1 Like

true…but most have silly grins on their faces…

2 Likes