Primeweld cut 60 problems

For the life of me, why do these guys keep buying this plasma cutter? I understand that a lot of people have good working units. But the hundreds of forum threads about this machine would steer me far away from this purchase. EMI problems, burnt board, and the list goes on. This unit is no cheaper than an Everlast or other quality plasma cutters. Let the hate mail begin.

4 Likes

What I really ‘hated’, before I retired, were those ‘old retired’ people getting in line for lunch at the only time I had a break. They could have eaten at any other time of the day…and take all day long to do it.

I also hate when you are waiting at a stop sign and the car from the left never puts on their turn signal to turn right which ended up being their intention.

I hate cilantro and kale!

There. Is that what you meant about ‘hate mail’??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, I hate Cilantro also.

2 Likes

John, sometimes you just crack me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know what to think about myself, I bought a PW and I do like Cilantro? Let me find a corner to sit in.

7 Likes

I got to say there are some pretty funny fellows here! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Mine is approaching 5 years old. It’s one of the 1st generation, you know, the scary one :roll_eyes:. Never had any issues with it. Wired raw voltage. Thought I had EMI issues initially, but it turned out to be my Dell laptop graphics mgmt hardware. I’ve cut hundreds of signs with good results, as well as other stuff around the place.

When/if it dies before I do, I’ll likely buy another one. Been a great investment and customer service is second to none. At 5yrs of age, it will have cost me less than $9/month vs roughly $45/month had I bought a Hypertherm 45.

You just made the list buddy!!! :rage:
:rofl:

Now you’ve turned this into a holy mess!

I love Cilantro, especially in Ceviche and Salsa. :yum:

Kale? Well, it might be good for lining boxes of old, expired vegetables. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Mine is approaching 5 years old. It’s one of the 1st generation, you know, the scary one

Got my Hypertherm 45xp in Jan of '18. I shudder to think of how many hours on it, as both hand torch, CF Pro, and stored in my service truck, so 65k miles riding in one of the compartments.

Good investments on both sides.

1 Like