Post Processing Properties

Hey everyone,

Plasma table rookie here, just got my Crossfire Pro together. I’m trying to run the F Bomb
file from the Fireshare but I am getting a unsupported or invalid g-code command found in block error code. Now I have read some others have had this problem so I went through the suggested solutions but still no luck. Offset compensation in fusion is set to “In Computer.” Something that is odd though is when I am in post processing, according to the post processing for firecontrol instructions I am supposed to have a few more options in the properties menu to set desired cutting parameters that are just non existent in my menu. Options I cannot use are cut height, IHS, retract height or THC. I’m presuming this is my problem.

Any help on how I can change this? Maybe I need an update to my Fusion 360 program or something?

Thanks,

-Jacob

Sounds like you may have the wrong post processor installed. I’d double check you’ve got the correct version for Fusion 360 - perhaps the sheetcam one was used? The newer post processors put the version # in the header of the file - perhaps you can look at / post the first 10 lines of the generated g-code?

Ahh, your right. I had the fusion 360 mach 3 post installed. Downloaded the proper one and problem is solved. Thanks!

2 Likes