Plasma table xxx

Morning thanks to everyone that has been sending helpful information, next question, I have designed an image saved it have g code i believe took it to the plasma on a flash drive loaded it now it says no program speed what did i miss.

Did you select and make sure the toolpath(s) were highlighted in the bottom left before you hit the post processor button?

You could post your g code here and we could take a look at it.

And for the sake of Good housekeeping let’s try to keep your concerns to one topic. It’s hard to justify starting a new topic when the vast majority of your " issues" are just the normal of learning how to do the process and they can all be enveloped under one topic.

For example I can rename this topic

“Jarett s path to plasma”

And we could just go through the step by step process for you in one topic.

5 Likes

just saw the cut path

It could be a number of things.

1 - You didn’t set a cut speed in your jet cutting tool.
2 - You didn’t properly set up a jet cutting operation.
3 - You didn’t select the correct post processor.

I’ll post a few Loom videos that I made to show the process. They don’t have any sound, they are just screen captures.

This video shows how to create a tool.

This shows how to select the post processor.

This shows how to import a file and go through the process of creating a jet cutting operation and post processing. The simulation at the end is not necessary.

3 Likes

Those are great videos David!!! Now I want to know more about “Hush Money”??? Saw that in you list of files when you brought up the Barn :joy:

1 Like

My friend owns a bike shop called Hush Money Bikes. I took his logo and did a bunch of Inkscape practice on it to make it plasma friendly and cut a sign for his shop.

7 Likes

I love that!