Plasma cutter, Good or Crap

Hello, everyone, I am, getting ready to purchase a system and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the PrimeWeld Cut 60 Plasma cutter. Like does it work good with the crossfire pro, is it a POS or should I look at something else. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum. In the upper right corner of the screen is a magnifying glass with a search tool. If you search on “PrimeWeld Cut 60” you will find a WEALTH of information.

2 Likes

The Primeweld cut 60 is a good plasma cutter for the money. There are a lot of people using them on the Langmuir tables.

2 Likes

@THEjoker1966 welcome to the forum!

I run a PW Cut 60. Haven’t had many issues, it has been a good machine for me. Order some ferrite chokes to put on the USB cable and hook into the raw voltage for the THC.

The newer models it seems have addressed the interference issues and are on the approved list and shouldn’t give you trouble.

as @TomWS said search the forum lots of info available.

as @mechanic416 said they are a good machine for the money and there are allot of people on here using them.

Also, there are some YouTube reviews of them being used on a Langmuir table you could watch.

3 Likes

I’ve owned one for almost 3 years and have had it connected to the Crossfire Pro for several months.

Great machine and company. Can’t beat that 3 yr, postage paid warranty.

2 Likes