Order Timing For New Shipments

171xx, box 1 arrived 11/03/20
box 2, and laptop stand shipped 11/04/20

1 Like

What was your original ship ETA when you ordered?

1 Like

Ordered July 26, 2020. Originally it was supposed to come in September, then I was told about the 4-6 week delay on Sept 21, I didn’t ever get the original email about it so I contacted them directly and that’s when I heard about it.

1 Like

Box 2 arrived. Mostly assembled.

Anyone remember the cheap plastic model kits of the early 70’s? The ones that didn’t have locating pins and sockets? That pissed you off because they kept sliding around?

Yea I had flashbacks…

But so far (other than needing 12 hands and 3 feet) the kit looks good.

1 Like

Still zero contact from the company on order #169**, placed 7/16/2020. Couple guys who ordered after me have received their first box, and i haven’t even received text or email. Starting to get worried. Guess i’ll shoot them an e-mail if i don’t see anything by Monday…

1 Like

Order 16312, placed 7/4/2020. Received box 2 and THC today 11/06/2020. Laptop stand due Saturday. Just waiting on notification for box 3.

1 Like

Can I start putting things together with boxes 1&2, or do I need to wait for 3?

1 Like

You should be able to start building the table without box 3

1 Like

You can start. Just get someone to give you s second set of hands

1 Like

I got box 2 on friday. Main part of table is together now. Legs, frame, x,y,z stuff.

Box 3 has the water table which holds the slats, and the side skirts for the legs, so you can get table 80-85% completed with box 2.

1 Like

Anyone having an issue with not having the correct number of screws for the x and y-axis bearings? I received three screws I need six and the three I have do not fit.

1 Like

Make sure you check your spam folder, I had a response from them get stuck in there.

1 Like

Got the table assembled by myself last week. Still waiting on box 3 to finish but everything went together ok. The only thing wrong with the contents was that one of my bearing blocks for the carriage assembly (can’t remember the nomenclature) was adjustable and not fixed like it was supposed to be. Supposed to be two fixed bearing blocks and 2 adjustable. I had 3 adjustable and no set screw on the “third” one. I had to play with it a little bit to get everything set right but I think I’ve got it. Only other problem I had was tightening down the bolts that run through the stanchion plates (have no spacers). Too tight seemed to make the y-axis bind at its outer limits starting a couple of inches before end of travel.

1 Like

I had the stickiness at the end of one of the y axis beams. I too over tightened it slightly.

2 Likes

Just got an email that Nov shipments start next week.

1 Like

Anyone see any sign of box 3 being shipped?

Dont feel bad I ordered mine in June . have not heard anything. I called and called. WE will ship it this week. Then next week. Oh we are short handed. If I had known that I would have bought some other machine. or build my own…I paid in full. So think twice.

1 Like

Order 16312, placed July 4th. Box 3 of 3 shipped.11/09/2020

1 Like

Received an email today (#174xx) ordered 8/15:

CrossFire PRO Customer,

Langmuir Systems thanks you for your patience as you wait for the delivery of your CrossFire PRO. We are excited to announce that November PRO Orders will begin to ship next week from our warehouse. That means that if you are receiving this email, you should receive shipping notification within the next 3-4 weeks for your CrossFire PRO.

I too have received the final shipping notification. Whoop!

1 Like