Сontour and circle cutting quality

Hello. sorry for not replying for so long. Today I tried your file settings, it got better. input and output became without defects.
But the circle is still not round.
and LS-THC control stopped working. in the test shows 2.5v
and I had to turn it off because the plasma was rotten when the LS-THC control was on.
Step screws are all tight
maybe you have some ideas?

If the geometry is drawn as a perfect circle then the two issues for it not producing A perfect circle when cutting would be.

One of the motor plug connectors not quite seated properly and missing a step here and there.

Or coupler slip. Take a felt marker and mark a line from your coupler to the shaft and then run a bunch of large circle tests and see if those lines still line up.

The THC not working is a another issue to tackle.

You’re hooked up to divided voltage

Dv input dv out output on the vim?

I would do a visual inspection of all your wires and connections for your torch Height control.
And the work clamp has to be on the material for the THC to function correctly.

2 Likes

I will try all the methods you suggested and post the results.

Good afternoon. Tighten all the motor stepper screws. I mark a line from my coupler to the shaft and did some tests, the result was the same circle is not even. all shaft couplings have not moved. THC control during the test showed 2.5v a couple of times, but after I took out the connectors a couple of times and put it back in. The THC control test showed 138v. but when cut THC does not show voltage.