Official 2X2 Z kit THC upgrade kit coming soon?!

I’m thinking fab table clamps are more important. Only been 2 years.

That’s the thing that sold me was that it was only going to be a few weeks. NOT HAPPY!

Wow! No word yet ! I would imagine that a good company would at least put out a update just to keep us informed. I’m not sure if this relationship is going to last to long…

I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you. I have been waiting on the thc for a while. They have been receiving a lot of orders on the pro table and won’t be shipping the thc kit until they can lower their lead times on the pro which most likely won’t be any time soon. Covid and affordable pricing has been good for their sales.

1 Like

That really sucks as that was the selling point for me!
Really don’t appreciate them for that.
Thanks for your reply. I’ve had a very positive experience with the guy’s on the forum.

You could probably put one together cheaper then what it will cost when and if langmuir makes it available. Lots of info available.

1 Like

@Knight32, I’ll build you a good one for $500 plus materials.

1 Like

My system has everything but the hardware.
What does the $500.00 cover?

can’t go wrong with Mr.Tom…very samrt guy…

1 Like

My time. There will be about $300 in parts required in addition to that, but you buy all of it so that expense could vary…
Also it would be your labor to install it/rewire your system, etc, etc…

Tom, I have read your write up but I am a little confused with the second wiring diagram for the THC3T and the first one with the areas in the blue rectangles. I would be willing to purchase a complete and updated wiring diagram from you. I can build the rest no problem I am just not a electronics guy lol

1 Like

Well well well. I’m happy they finally came out with the Z kit although it’s just being offered to the OG buyers which is cool. I’m figuring those who want bought already. Hope the Gen2 2x2 edition goes on sale soon. May have to eat the extra $200 and buy the OG kit.

I have an OG table but sitting on the fence about the THC add-on. My table works great, I mainly cut 1/8"-1/4" with a little sheet metal here and there. I just don’t see getting value out of the $750 price. My software regimen with Sheetcam and Mach3 work, and I would hate for the change to cause problems. Sometimes when shit just works correctly, why mess with it. Anyways, I was batch 2 on the table at $1149 with water pan, spending $750 for the add-on for a currently perfectly working machine is high to me.

2 Likes

well the old saying…“if it is not broken, don’t fix it”

1 Like