North carolina ? present!

Got my table in a month ago, been burning steel on the weekends and loving it. Have a stack of 16 ga ready to go. Just wanted to thank you for a great resource with the forum, been lurking for a year and have found answers to all my questions, hopefully I can help some out in the future.

5 Likes

Pittsboro here. I’ve had my table assembled for about 3 weeks and I’ve been learning and burning. Have already successfully made a couple of gifts with it and it’s now part of my collection of ‘arrows in the quiver’ so to speak…

1 Like

Roanoke Rapids here, waiting on my Pro first batch to arrive soon. Rearranging the shop next week for space.

I’m just down the road in Rocky Mount…

1 Like

@FarmShopArt and @TomWS welcome to the fun! It’s pretty neat what we can do with these. I had the same reaction last year - and I came from a CNC & laser background :slightly_smiling_face:

Edenton here just getting started with it

1 Like

I was going to buy property in downtown Edenton when a hurricane, I think it was Isabel, flooded the town and took out the waterfront. We were very sad about that, but couldn’t continue down that path…
Nice town.

I’ll have to zoom in to the pin I placed in Crossfire Owners Map. I just stuck the pin in the middle of Pittsboro, NC and it occurred to me last night that I might have accidentally stuck it into the middle of Roy Underhill’s Woodworking School! Now that would be interesting if he gets a knock on the door from someone looking to check out their CNC Plasma Cutter!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah!! There’s two opposite ends of the spectrum for sure!!

Gotta love Roy too though!!

1 Like

Old fort checking in. Waiting for my pro to show up also.

3 Likes

Hurricanes come and go after about a year you can’t tell the difference

western NC here- Race City USA area Sherrills Ford.
moved here over 13 years ago from Philadelphia Pa area.
had my 2x2 since Langmuir Introduced it in Batch 1, Im also in Batch 1 for the pro table and already got email confirmation on my first shipment.
I have a full blown obsession with CNC and have a wood CNC and Co2 Laser . I been woodworking most my life and that progressed into adding a Wood CNC mill 3 years ago & then a Laser about a year ago. Its grown into a nice word of mouth side business. I been welding most of my career and also love MIG & TIG. it was needed at my former job anyway…
combining the three has really opened up my project capabilities and adding and integrating each together really makes the projects more attractive … being able to add a wood frame or backer to a plasma cut project or laser engrave a wood cnc project really opens up your finished pieces to more customers.

2 Likes

Rougemont here! 20 mins north of Dirty Durham.

1 Like

Great introduction…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bogue here checking in! Just west of Morehead City. Just waiting on my box 1 to arrive… hoping to get a shipping notification within the next day or two!

Roanoke Rapids here, batch 1 up and running!

Hello neighbor! Im in Statesville. Im looking to get my first CNC table. Just signed onto the forums today to get involved and see how this machine is working for people. I like what I see so far. How do you like yours?

Welcome!
So far the Pro table is great!
Running about 3Weeks in and I’m on my 10th
CP project.

Kernersville checking in with an original crossfire and a pro (in assembly stage). Will probably be looking to sell the original soon if you know anybody

I actually just purchased the Pro. I’m sure you can sell the original easily on the forum or Facebook Marketplace.