No rnr motion card

yes use mach3…it seems I was…gulp…mis…gulp…mistaken about it…

1 Like

well so far deleted and reinstalled mac3, jogged torch all over no prob. loaded code cut in or to and mach crashed. closed reopened zeroed tried again same thing no rnr.

so i took panel off control box red led is lit solid , blinks when i jog the torch. heres the messed up part,left box open watch led when i ran a cut file. the dam thing ran 2 parts without failing once!!

the only thing i noticed is that the usb came unplugged when i took the cover off so i plugged ti back in but the plug in the box is sloppy and moves on the board. seems like the plug isnt right. if i would tip the control box down the usb would prob fall out .i dont know snug the plug should be but mine is pretty much just hanging there. brand new usb cable.

thinkn the female usb plug in the control box is the problem?

Happens to the best of us!

1 Like

A loose connection like that would definitely cause this problem. Go ahead and reach out to support@langmuirsystem.com and provide the link to this forum post so we can get a replacement order set up from you.

Just for good measure, I also want to send you some ferrite chokes to install on your USB cable since it seems like there was a correlation between the RnR card error message and the torch actively firing. The ferrite chokes will reduce EMI interference from interrupting the USB connection.

2 Likes

awsome I sure do appreciate all the help!

1 Like

How is your airsupply? It could be a problem of your plasmacutter

60 gal ingersoll, i always start full tank kicks on but never run out of psi’s
14 ga at 45 amps and manually set psi to 65 on plasma cutter. default is 78 psi