No more free 360?!

I just sat down to play with a little project. It has been months since I have done anything. Apparently my fusion 360, that i got as a hobbyist, (which I am) is now expired. What are you guys doing for software now. I really only cut something with my machine every couple of months and i am not happy to have to pay 60 bucks a month for something I hardly use.

Check out the personal version available for free at this link: https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/personal

1 Like

I use AutoDesk previous application Design123D before Fusion 360. Looks like it can still be downloaded off the web by searching for “design123d download”.

You just need to renew your personal license. Unfortunately Autodesk doesn’t make that clear. In a year it will do it again. I’ve had a license for years you just have to keep renewing it.

1 Like

Some people are using FreeCad. I havent used it but i here its pretty good. When Fusion 360 changed their subscription i went ahead and bought it at the reduced price. At least for this year.

1 Like