New XR build comes online...it works great

I finally finished my XR build. Everything went together easily per the instructions. Only problem I have is what appears to be a loose power plug going into the touch screen. If I wiggle it at all the screen shuts off. It may be a bad solder joint on the connector inside, it acts that way. I need to follow up with LS to see what they’d have me do.

Water table…no leaks. Used included marine sealant, cleaned surfaces with alcohol before applying and I painted all my sealed joints and screws with rustoleum oil base paint (from a can). I added 4 new drain holes and plumbed them as per NTD Racing’s approach using flanges, barbs, and garden hose. It fills and drains quite well, but leaves just a bit more water than I would like. I am going to try and dress the edges of the holes I made to see if I can help keep the water flowing when it gets down to last bit.

Sheetcam worked well. I have a lot to learn about the settings for my table, but I did successfully cut several F-bombs. I was quite pleased.

4 Likes

Nice. Feels good eh? The first cuts are like magic :slight_smile: Glad to hear everything worked out (and don’t worry LS will get you set right with the monitor/cable).

Looking forward to seeing what you make with your table.

1 Like