New to me Crossfire (not deleted)

I just bought a used Crossfire with a firecontrol box. Yay! The good news it it jogs just fine. The bad news is I didn’t get the cables for the plasma cutter. I can make them if I can source the connectors that mate with the ones on the control box. Anyone have part numbers or sources for the Torch on/off, the THS and the IHS? Thanks!

If i remember correctly the torch on off connector is a 5.5 x 2.1 mm coaxial plug. The thc and ihs should be 12mm aircraft connectors. All should be available from Amazon.

2 Likes

Not sure what kind of plasma cutter you’re hooking up but contact Langmuir. this might give you some information…

Hypertherm CPC Cable for CrossFire CNC Machines – Langmuir Systems

2 Likes

Sorry, I failed to mention I put is a support request asking about the connectors. Haven’t heard back yet. The plasma is a Lotos LTP5500D CNC. It has the appropriate connectors.

Thanks! I’ll look on Amazon.

@TomWS uses that machine.

1 Like

As @Midnight_machinist stated, it is the the 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm connector that is sometimes referred to as barrel connectors. Commonly used with security cameras.

Here is a link on Amazon to one that I have purchased (of course, you need different connectors at some locations. This would just be an extension.)
DC 12V Power Adapter Extension Cord Cable 10ft (3m) 18AWG 2.1mm x 5.5mm Male to Female Plug for CCTV Security Surveillance IP Cameras, DVR, LED Light Strip, Max Load 10A https://a.co/d/8hhFcaQ

1 Like

Thanks, I ordered connectors from Amazon.