New razorcut 45 consumables

There are no fine cut consumables for the X45 torch’s. There are fine cut consumables for the IPT40 torch Razorweld was using at one time.

2 Likes

Quick question, do you guys know if this consumables are compatible with razorsweld 45?
It says they good for 65amp

@mechanic416 is the guru on torches and consumables here…

No those will not work on the X45 torch they are for the Hypertherm Powermax 65 plasma cutters.

1 Like

Langmuir now sells them on their website. For both the X45 and S45. https://store.langmuirsystems.com/ Scroll down to the bottom

1 Like

@doylecoons Another user named @Stocky has pointed out that the x45 torch consumables are interchangeable with the Hypertherm 30xp consumables. This means you also have a fine cut option (420117 nozzle and 420115 shield).

1 Like

Good to know!

I’ve come across some cut charts that refer to the nozzle diameter.
but I have not found in Razorwelds specs what the nozzle diameter of their consumables is. ???
and from what I gather there is still not a fine cut option. ???

If you are using the X45 torch and Razorweld or Langmuir consumables the tip/nozzle size it 1.0mm/50 amp rated.

1 Like

@DYLANICON I don’t know why you say that there’s no Fine Cut option. Search for 30xp Fine Cut. @stocky has used them on the x45 torch, which is the same as the 30xp torch. (He has both and has actually run these consumables).

1 Like

Will the hypertherm 45xp regular and fine cut consumables really work with my j45h flame torch??

@mechanic416

Hey George,

Reading through the archives and trying to learn as much background as I can on the new toy!

The link you posted a few years back to your eBay store is now a broken link. Do you have a newer one you can share?

Thanks!

-TM

2 Likes

That was a complete kit. They didn’t sell because people though it was to expensive. I guess they wanted Chinese pricing for non Chinese consumables.

I still carry all the consumables for the X45 torch. If you want to send me a PM, email or call I can let you know about pricing.

2 Likes

Hi George,

I haven’t even unpacked it yet, but I bought the Razorweld45 that Langmuire recommends (and sells) and ordered the machine torch option at the same time.

Not sure where that puts me in terms of consumables (is that the Italian-made torch?)

Anyway… it would be nice to have some high-quality replacement consumables on-hand when I’m first getting everything set up and tested. Once my air drying system is complete and working properly, I don’t expect that I will be replacing consumables all that often… time will tell.

Thanks!

-TM

In general, putting @mechanic416 in the text improves contact reliability and using PM is even more so (and keeps your transaction private). Click on George’s avatar and then click on the red Message button.

2 Likes

Hi Tom,

Got it! Mostly I was just trying to complete my thought here before disappearing into PMs /DMs.

It’s a pet peeve of mine when I’m doing forum research on a topic and just as I get to the meaty, useful information the discussion is taken to private messages…

Will definitely reach out in PMs as well. Thanks!

-TM

1 Like

Here is what I purchased. The electrode diameter was a little larger, but it worked just fine.