New Crossfire For Sale - Houston area

Hello,

I originally purchased the Crossfire with the intent to use it to build a homemade waterjet machine. It arrived, and it has sat unopened since I received it last November. For a few months now I have known that my original idea (inspired by Youtube) was a bit impractical - but I have kept the unopened Crossfire with the intent to eventually open, assemble, and learn to use this plasma table as what it was intended: an actual plasma table. Well, considering that we are planning on moving in the spring and I already have a full garage, it would likely be at least a year from now before being able to set it up in a new garage. So, I am putting it up for sale.

• Brand new and unopened Crossfire (box still has straps and plastic wrap around it)

• Includes the only accessory that I purchased with it, a water table.

• Asking $1200 cash - (save over $500 - currently selling for $1745.85 for this configuration incl shipping)

• Pickup only (in The Woodlands / Tomball area)

Hey T.J I’m from the Woodlands area as well, I know you said cash but would you take paypal by chance?

Thanks, Mark

Hey Mark,
Sorry - no Paypal.
TJ

Long shot, but do you still have it for sale?

I actually still have it - still unopened. Putting it up for sale has been on my to do list during this Coronavirus quarantine time (or maybe even putting it together myself).

-TJ

So, Yes, it is still for sale.

TJ, I am not sure how I can send you a PM. I’d like to buy if possible.

Can you send me a text or phone call?

Cory - 979-824-4900

Right click on TJ’s user name and it will give you the Message option.

I don’t think I can send a PM just yet since I just registered and I am at trust level “0”.

Now SOLD - thank you.

Hi. I followed up on your post where you where selling your crossfire pro. I have one myself which I purchased back in Dec 2019 and I am just putting it together. Wonder if you could share who bought it? I’m in The Woodlands area and would like feedback and support on setting up. Thanks