Need help cant produce gcode

I have the crossfire with the extension. I and using Autodesk fusion 360. I keep trying to generate the gcode so I can use my plasma table. The razor 45 seems to be a good plasma cutter and it works fine. The break in worked fine. The Autodesk fusion does not support the razor cutter and not in library. I went through the videos trying to create the right files and it still does not let me get the right files to cut. Can somebody please help. I have so many parts I have created and I have tried convertion software to convert to gcode. I just want to get my first project cutout. Thank you in advance for any advice.

welcome to The Forum.

I would create a tool in your local library that represents the parameters that you would like to run during the cut. Then I would use that tool and it should be profile menu to generate toolpaths and then ultimately generate your g code.

There may be someone with a tool library that would like to share with you for fusion. But my tool library is all toolsets for the Everlast 60s and the PowerMax 85.

1 Like