My Wife said "You should order one right now!"

Hello all been a journey to this point and can now officially say I have put a crossfire pro on order. I opened a small fabrication shop in Austin, TX in 2004 and have been running it in my spare time out of my home shop since the 2008 downturn. I have always wanted a cnc machine but have never been able to justify the expense so I just always outsourced my cuts. Over the last few months business has been very steady and I started looking again and found Langmuir Systems. I have shown a few videos to my wife and tonight we are watching church streamed on youtube and when it was over the first video on the recommended list is a crossfire review. She asked if I wanted to watch it and I said sure I don’t think I have seen that one yet lol. To my surprise she starts asking about the size of the table and says that is a little small is there a bigger one? I tell her about the Pro and the back order reduced price and she says " You should order one right now, don’t miss out on that deal and imagine how much time you will save that machine is awesome!" She was almost as excited about it as I am. So here I am, glad to be a part of the community! Already rearranging my shop in my head to fit the new machine haha.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole! …You WILL NOT regret it! :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

My wife says “what tool did you order this week”…lol. thats awesome!

3 Likes

Two weeks ago I got a Skat Blast 960 to blast pieces with and now I’m looking at a Hyper Smooth powder gun.

1 Like

Yeah it’s already happening, plasma torch, cnc table, reaserching powder coat gun, planning my powder coat oven, looking at a new lathe, might as well look at milling machines also, oh and how about cnc capabilities on the new lathe and mill…

2 Likes

Umm…welcome man. You will love it.

Now the que5everyone wants to ask but are afraid to:

Does your wife have a sister?
My wife just groans and walks away when I talk tools.

2 Likes

Well I figured out God wanted to bless me the day I met my wife, and she is still here so I know he likes me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm… :thinking: And here I thought I was lucky because I don’t have a wife to tell me “No”! :rofl:

1 Like

That’s the one on my list I haven’t convinced myself I should pull the trigger on. CNC milling would be so nice. 5-axis would be the ultimate!

1 Like