Mr1 losing position

Okay guys I don’t know if anyone else has had this but when I’m using the mr1 it would make a odd sound like it was straining then change direction and cut somewhere else has anyone else come across this or is it only me

Emerald,
The only time that that has happened to me is if the machine is losing steps. Are you cutting a hard alloy? Do you have the larger high-power drivers? I have had it happen to me while cutting stainless. After I changed my drivers it worked without a hitch.
Try some test cuts to see what your limits are. Sorry, I don’t have a definitive answer for you.

it all helps on this one .I have the low power drivers in my set up and i called Jake to look into this .I am cutting aliminium 6061 for a drag bike plenum right now
Thank’s for the time

I love motorcycles of all types. Please post it when you are finished. The upgrade of all the drivers is a good investment. The Langmuir version works well for me. $99 each is a competitive price for not waiting on a China shipment.
I can send you the correct version number in the morning if you like. I believe that they are 1PC NEW Digital drive CWD860H | eBay

1 Like

Emerald,
I confirmed that the link above is the correct high-power driver. You won’t regret spending the money on the upgrade.