I have been a OG table owner for approximately 4 yrs. I’ve been eyeballing the crossfire table ever since it came out and finally pulled the trigger earlier this week. Will be here in June.
I have a few ideas to do some modifications to the table before assembly to prevent things I have found issues with the OG table.
What kind of modifications have you done to your Crossfire Pro? Looking for suggestions.
Couple things I’m planning on doing are:
- find a way to protect the top and bottom of the water pans from leaks.
- drain pan modifications. Dimples larger drain etc.
- some kind of Gantry rail protection from splashback
- lead screw protection guards
- Gantry risers 2 in higher
Anything else you can suggest would be appreciated. Thank you