MC4000 Control Computer with HD Touchscreen Can I get one for CrossFire

MC4000 Control Computer with HD Touchscreen. Since I have not purchased a separate computer for the CrossFire Pro yet. this may be the way to go. I am hoping someone from Langmuir systems sees this and answers the question will it work with the Pro and how much waiting time and cost.

So the short answer is yes that it will work although you will need to fabricate your own mount for it. The long answer is that we do not have any excess stock available for selling as an add on, i.e. not with an XR.

I would like to see limit switches and the new computer on the crossfire pro. Kinda like a Gen 3 pro? I ordered a pro a while ago and have not received it yet I think it ships in June, I’m Hal tempted to cancel it and buy the xr but space will get very cramped. What are the chances of the mc4000 becoming available anytime soon? What about limit switches on the pro?

I would definitely be interested in upgrading my Pro if add-ons were made available.

• Limit switches are a must have in my opinion (I just got my Pro assembled and already want this!).
  • Drag Chain Cable Management for both X and Y-axis (this would include the torch cable).
  • Isolated USB communication for improved noise protection (not sure if noise is still an issue with the latest models, but has been a big issue in the past).