Mastercam users i have a post for you

If anyone is a shop owner and uses Mastercam i have a machine definition and control file and x8 post if you need one let me know.

1 Like

unnamed

Hello-

We just purchased the Langmuir Plasma table in and are using Mach 3 with LazyCam. I work at a prototyping shop in Anderson, SC and we use Mastercam 2019. I saw your posting about having a post, machine definition and control file. Not sure if I can import it and use it in 2019 but would like to try.
If you would mind would you email me those settings? My email is matt.talbot@ttigroupna.com

Thanks so much.

Matt Talbot
Lead Modelmaker
TTi

Hi,

If you could send me send me your machine def, control file and post for x8 i would greatly appreciate it. cobalt5150@att.net

Thank you,
Todd

Is this thread still active? I just got my plasma table today and I run mastercam 2018, does anyone have a post? My email is mcgn22@gmail.com

@salesukprecision

I would love for mc8/mc9

Thanks

It’s for the 2 axis one not the pro but I emailed the files to you

The post files I have is for the 2 axis one but I emailed the files anyways. Enjoy

1 Like

hi can I get the machine def control file that would be awesome thanks Dhausersa22@gmail.com

I use Mastercam and have learned it’s super easy and fast to design/change etc in design.

And convert to dxf and just import into sheetcam.

I draw in 3 different colors, I use green for outside cuts, red for inside cuts and yellow for no offset.

Sheetcam will import and use the colors to define the same offset to each color.

Just posting a different option than using cam side of MC :wink:

Was this still available? I could really use it for x5