Making updated settings chart for the CUT60

so I took the cut chart from primeweld and some advice I’ve seen from @mechanic416 and made an updated chart.

4 Likes

Commenting to follow. :grinning:

Your chart looks great. Are you using Fusion or sheetcam? Started out using Fusion in the begining, had a few problems and switched over to sheetcam.

1 Like

I use sheetcam

it’s this chart with a couple tweaks because I didn’t have any 2/5" material on hand

2 Likes

Not to hijack, but what problems were you having that sheetcam resolved? I only ask because I’m having some problems, and have zero experience with sheetcam.

Currently I cant edit my tools, when you go to edit kerf or for me any tool data the" accept" button is grayed out when you move the cursor over the message shows the cut height data is invalid.

1 Like

reinstall it. just be sure to backup settings and tools

Fusion is where I can’t edit tools or we you talking about sheetcam?

check the tab above highlighted in red.

fill out the information earnestly even through i do not believe it informs the post processor …yet.

once filled it

will become active

2 Likes

Since this was the first thread in the search box when I tried “Primeweld Cut60 cut Chart”, I’ll add my updated chart here.

I bought some 22 gauge yesterday and noticed it was not on the chart. So, I updated to included everything from 10 - 26 gauge. I don’t even know if all those gauges are sold, but just used the math to fill in the sizes.

Speaking of the math, PW supplied amps and cut speeds for 26, 16, and 10 gauge. I plotted those on in Excel on a polynomial curve chart and pulled the rest of the values from the curve. If someone knows this was an error, please let me know and I’ll delete my post. Seemed to work well though.

4 Likes

what size tip were you using for this chart?

here is a basic chart you can find here onthe forum…I believe George @mechanic416 did this…

Capture
do not worry about the PSI as it does not apply to some plasma machines…but the amps to tip size is pretty valuable.

4 Likes