Magnetic power strip

Does anyone know if sticking a magnetic power strip to the table will cause issues?

Yes, definitely! It will get in the way of the metal you’re trying to cut, make a terrible mess, and, when it’s cut through by that plasma, will cause all the lights in your grid to dim significantly. Someone will, no doubt, investigate, and, finding your malfeasance, give you a good thrumping!

Other than that, it will be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time.

It would NOT be a good idea. First there is water there and water and electric don’t mix well. It could cause RF as well as maybe ground out the control box.