Mach3 units have gone haywire

Hi (again…).

Cutting away getting the hang of all this, until I had my torch flame out (we’ll try and solve that another time…)

In the process of trying to restart the GCode from a specific line, I have totally screwed up the axis units in Mach3 - I think I have even somehow reset the machine co-ordinates.

I have tried to switch native units (they were already on mm), and have tried re-installing Mach3 as well. I have imported a simple .tap file of a 100mm circle, and Mach3 thinks it is 100cm…

Unfortunately the Mach3 forum is also not 'searchable" at the moment due to some site maintenance. Any help on here would be greatly appreciated - feels like this thing has a mind of its own at the moment (although I know it will be operator error…)

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Reposting to myself here because the system appears to have rectified itself. I went into the MDI tab and used the G21 code to force (?) the system to recognise metric (the “native units” was already set for that) and then imported a metric gcode file and now me DRO appears to be back to “normal” showing millimetres.

1 Like