Mach3, crosssfire, fusion360 Post Processing not working!

Any help would be great!, almost making sparks but logic hang ups.
My problem is after watching your videos many times the Post Processing file for mach3 is not taking hold the file is in there but fusion is not seeing it, so like the hulk! Its Mash time!
Im running the latest version on fusion and i see you are running an older version, this makes it hard to follow when things have moved changed or renamed. Here is where the file is located.
C:\Users\maureen\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Fusion 360 CAM\Posts
and in that post file I see the mach3 post processor, how come fusion is not seeing it ?
Thanks , sorry its been long day of trying
Pat

What do you mean Fusion is not seeing it? Did you enter the Posts directory location in Fusion? Once it’s there, Fusion will find whatever post-processors are in the directory and you can pick it from the drop-down.

Yes I pasted the address in the first post I sent the forum ,And when you go to the list of directory’s in fusion and I see all the other machines I see Mach2 Mach3 but I do not see Mach3 plasma

And you downloaded the Langmuir post processor to that directory?

I downloaded Crossfire Mach3 fusion 360 Post

No Langmuir post ?

That’s the one. I’ll grab some screenshots tonight when I get home so you can look to see where it’s different.

Are you running Windows 10 and did you install the patch for that too?

I thought the patch was for mach3 not loading I didn’t see where it said anything about fusion 360 post patch.
I bought a new PC last night windows10 HP so soon as I get the drawing in it I’ll let you know thumbs up or if I still got a problem with the post processor thanks for your time I’ll let you know

I installed the patch and still the post processor is not being seen in the folder, can we do a face time to see what is going on ?
Thanks
Pat

Figured it out!!
like in the video that shows the post being installed you are dragging the file to the post file in fusion 360, the problem is when you drag like this explorer makes a shell link file and is not the real file, so I just downloaded the file the old fashion way with out explorer being in the mix and its shows up, you know I never have seen that drag and drop trick before so I will never use it again!
Ha, Ha
Thanks
Pat

Great news.

The drag & drop results in a link vs a copy if where it’s coming from and the directory you’re dropping it in are on the same drive.

If you drag & drop it between drives it will make a copy.

If you want to move or copy on the same drive, right-click and drag and you’ll get a little pop up to pick copy or move.