Mach 3 operates mirror

Title more or less says it all. I noticed it from the beginning but now trying to correct the problem. First everything works fine but… Looking at the table view on mach-3 using the break-in file the view starts at the lower left and moves to the upper right but on the table it starts at the lower right and goes to the upper left. What gives? Also a second issue. Manual jogging using the keyboard the X axis uses the left/right arrow keys and the Y axis uses the up/down keys. Not a major problem but it is counter-intuitive to use. Anybody have the same issue? As a thought I was wondering if maybe the wiring inside the control box may have been mis-wired. Thanks.

Check your settings in ports and pins, motor tab. I think that’s where it’s at. You can change the + or - direction… And the obvious… check that you have the x motor plugged into the x port of the langmuir control box… Not plugged into Y… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, update, changed cables and that fixed most problems. Had to change directions on Y-axis to finish setup. Thanks. Now I have to find the post on table zoom as after the changes my table has zoomed out