Lowest temp you have run table in garage?

to go along with warming up the box I highly reccomend that a large test pattern be made that is a single line cut going around the table and ending up in the middle…go at it in a slow speed…possibly building up speed…
do it in dry run…this will get the motors driving in all directions and warm them up along with the drive screws…and bearings…

1 Like

I built stove 5 years back, lined with fire brick stoke it about every 14- 20 hour, depends on wood and how dry the wood is. Burn 3 - 5 cord of wood a winter ( True cord of wood) no face cord crap.

4 Likes

Man I am sure that is rough! I really wish you could send us that cold. We finally have some decent snow.
had about 16 inches in my yard… then last night it started raining and 40 degrees. Now we have a mess of melting snow and ice.

3 Likes

I have run mine at 28 degrees with no issue.

1 Like

My shop is 30 x 34 and I heat with a ceiling mounted propane fired Reznor heater. I used to keep the heat set at 50 just to keep a classic car “comfortable” but as the price of propane skyrocketed I have since turned it off. We are in single digit temps here in my part of the once great State of NY and my shop doesn’t drop below 39 degrees so it doesn’t take too long to heat up to 60 or so.

I cut some things this morning without any heat with no issues.

3 Likes

Welcome fellow NYer. I’m near Binghamton and it’s been cold but going to warm up in next couple days and more rain.

Weird winter for my area.

2 Likes

Thanks! Definitely been an odd weather winter down here too - We are less than 3 hours apart…

1 Like