Lost my House and my Table

I am so bummed I never even got to open the box before we lost our house in the CampFire in Paradise last week. I had just received everything a few days prior and everything was still boxed and in my garage when the fire broke out. I did not have the room to save it or really anything from my house except my family and our dog.

Give the ones you love a big hug and appreciate what you have, it can all be gone in a blink of an eye!

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear this has happened. We can either send you a full refund or we can send you a new machine at the time of your choosing.

50 Likes

!!WOW!! I know alot of ppl in paradise that lost they’re Homes. It was such a cool little town, im so sorry to hear about you and yours. The whole Redding and Paradise areas have had a HORRIBLE year for sure… Good Luck i hope things turn out better than it was before

1 Like

Holy Shit… Langmuir is beyond the shadow of a doubt a KICKASS caring Company… Im impressed already and i havent even got my table yet…

19 Likes

Oh my gosh I was not looking for that I just wanted to share my sadness I was so excited to finally receive it.

I am in complete limbo at the moment, thank you thank you

When I land I would love to re-order a new one I was order #2484

It was a really awesome place to live it is extremely sad what happened I can not get on facebook or watch the news it breaks my heart. I can still see the sky over my house when I close my eyes

2 Likes

Do you have a place to have it shipped?? if you dont let me know ill send you my address and when you youre setup ill make sure you get it safely and in good shape, HELL i can bring it myself im about 4 or 4.5 hours from Paradise. Im sure you have better options but i wanted to at least offer my help to you

5 Likes

Wow, Glad to hear you and your family made it out.
My parents (my childhood) home burnt this spring so I feel for you. Just remember it’s the people, not the house that make a home and you’ve got all your people. Hang in there through this process it can drag out for quite a while especially with as many as are affected.

1 Like

thank you very much for your kindness

1 Like

im totally serious about bringing it to you so keep it in mind as an option…Good Luck

4 Likes

@langmuir-mike you brought a tear to my eye!

2 Likes

Superb generosity and customer service. You just solidified my decision to make the purchase. My business is soon to be yours.

5 Likes

Wow!!! Langmuir stepping up to the plate! Incredibly generous. I’m sorry to the OP for the loss, glad to hear everything/everyone important is safe.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss sir. So glad i got my table from a Very stand up company.

1 Like

Sending my thoughts and prayers your way Chris. Glad everyone is safe and its always a great feeling when someone like the Downs brothers steps up and takes care of their people even when its something that is beyond our control. Superb guys!!!

2 Likes

I am blown away by their kindness, i have not cried so much in my life as I have this last week from the generosity of people. People who have lost everything themselves giving, to this amazing company which I can not even put into words how thankful I am.

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

WOW what a amazing company

sorry to hear you lost everything

2 Likes

Wow sorry for your loss. How did the fire get out of control?

Let me know what plasma cutter you have and if it uses consumables I stock I’m more than happy to send you some free. I know it’s not much but anything I can do to help.

-Paul
GambleGarage

4 Likes

Let me know how i can help in anyway email me @ Xcellprecsion@frontier.com Mike Lotempio

2 Likes

you guys are the best. The people in Paradise are lost.

1 Like