Looking for Used CROSSFIRE CNC PLASMA

After talking to a pro about my objectives, looks like the CROSSFIRE CNC PLASMA would be a good fit.

Any of them used for sale? Location is not important, just let me know if you’ve a working used model and want to upgrade for yourself!

Thanks,

Tim
770-595-6072

Selling my CrossFire Pro with Torch Height Control (THC-$400 add-on). Like new and has only been run approximately 10 minutes. Was run on downdraft table and I did not use the water table. Comes fully assembled without any extras besides the THC. Was purchased in August of 2022 for $3400. Selling for $3000 or best offer and will deliver for free up to 100 miles. Located in Springfield/Branson, MO area.

Hey Tim!
It’s been a while since you posted this but I see you have an ATL area code so I’m checking in. I’m located in Southeast Georgia and have a brand new Crossfire XR that I am considering selling. I have the basic frame assembly completed but am holding off on completing the assembly in case it is sold. I feel it would be better for someone to transport with only the initial frame assembled (with rails and Gantry, not water table) due to it still being able to re-square, etc. Let me know if you’re interested! Jennifer