Look at my pic tip cover

can any one tell me whats happening here to my tip cover

What’s a tip cover? Very hard to see what your holding in that pic

I think he means the CNC shield. Yes he need to post a lot better picture for sure.

happened to me last night when the metal I was cutting warped and dragged on the shield …it only happened on one side of the shield and clogged two of the holes which I could not get back open… I don’t really know what their function is other then to cool the tip shield itself. From the looks of it you need a new tip shield

1 Like

Ok iam geting pissed first 100 pierces great then got it over 130 and this

and this to the tips

here is a picture of my drying system

and finaly my settings sheet cam

so Iam no newbe but cant for hell of me tell whats causing this

I’m not a sheetcam user but are you using the right units? Is your feed rate really 90 inches per second? Should that be inches per min?

1 Like

this is the right setting it i

s inches per min

In the previous photos you posted what are the feed rates that are in inches per second?

It looks like one of them is the plunge rate set at 60 inches per second. Change that to inches per min.

Is the one that is set at 90 inches per second your lead in feed rate? change that one to inches per min also.

You have to go to “Options” and “application options” and select the “units” tab. Then change your units there. It should say “ipm” next to your speed settings. You can’t just type it in, it has to be set in your application options.

1 Like