I hope I am not the only one here who is not getting it totally. I have watched a ton of videos but nothing on a simple to follow Plasma start finish. Lars Christison Is too smart for me and there are not that many videos on CNC PLASMA… Drawing 2d in fusion is not my problem because you can find a video on what you want for the most part. How many anticipating table delivery and couldn’t go from simple drawing to cut project out. Here Is what “I” and hopefully others to chime in on this Langmuir Video production. The videos have been outstanding by the way!
- Draw a rectangle with a big hole centered and 4 corner holes.
- Show how to create several (flanges)on the 2x2 table.(Nesting)
- Proper way to save the drawing in Fusion
- Create cam and saving procedures.
5 Creating a file for Mach 3
6 File to Mach 3 loading G-code.
- Don’t have to actually cut this out but possibly simulate with a test run.
Batch 2 people please give Langmuir a shout out for support of this request…
Thank you in advance!!
Then possibly a video on cutting a bigger item than 2x2…