Laser Crosshair for machine torch

Does anyone have suggestions for the best laser crosshair for Hypertherm 45 machine torch for Crossfire Pro?

Welcome to the forum!

Check out

A number of ideas on that one, then look at the bottom of that thread and you’ll be guided to related thread.

The Search tool is your friend.

2 Likes

I modified the cad file in the stl for this one to work with my hand torch… and I don’t think I’ll be using as thick of rubber or possibly no rubber and just a clear PETG skirt that doesn’t extend below the tip

This dude does some cool stuff not sure if he’s on this forum or not maybe he already posted it somewhere

STLs and fusion file are in the zip linked in video comments on printables website

For mine I made a simple cad model of the bottom part of the hand torch mount and used it as a cutting tool on the original model of the shield I can upload it but since the original question was about machine torch lasers I don’t know if it belongs here and I’m on my phone right now… but msg me if anyone wants it.

2 Likes

I’ve got a set that I’m developing right now to sell. Should be available in a couple weeks. Beck’s Armory LLC (@becksarmoryllc) • Instagram photos and videos

The first production run is going to be for the Everlast Machine torch. What’s the outside diameter of your machine torch?

3 Likes