Just a caveman trying to do modern day stuff

Good evening everyone! I’ve had my pro for three years now and I’m just NOW getting around to using it! Fushion 360 is kicking my butt! (I think Sheet Cam might have been a better choice for me due to the reviews) I’m not a computer person by any means! I look forward to learning from a lot of you! please be nice to me when I ask a “dumb” question! LOL!

4 Likes

Welcom to the forum. A great place to learn.

The only dumb question is one not asked . There is a lot of great knowledge on here.

1 Like

we were all dumb at one time…and some still say I …never min d…

welcome to the forum…

just a heads up…sheetcam is a CAM program…it does not do drawing…

there are plenty of design programs out there…I do 95% signs and stuff “artsy” so I stick with Inkscape…it is free and easy to use for most people.

then I use Sheetcam to process it into gcode for the table to run…

real easy…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of good people here with tons of knowledge to help others!!

Thank you all for the welcome messages!! I am eager to learn and create some cool stuff! My goal is to build parts for my project vehicle and create a side hustle and have some extra cash! I work at a landscape supply company in my town and I’m sure I can make some bank on customs signs and so on. thank you Brent.

1 Like