Issues with quality control and wrong parts

Thanks!!! This will help a lot.

1 Like

Glad to finally help someone on here. It’s always been me asking for help lol.

Hope you get your table up and running. All the folks on here are great and wealth of knowledge

1 Like

Here is the last ones, cant post 3 times in a row,

1 Like

Great photos @Upstategrowguy77. You must have an iPhone. I cannot get my phone to stay focused on anything that small.

Yea, I got that warning the other day. Not sure if it stops you from posting a fourth time but it gives you the warning to make you feel like you will be considered a real idiot for doing it! :wink: :upside_down_face:

As Tom will probably say, “Jim never waits for the 4th post to show that he is an ‘idiot.’” :man_shrugging:
My answer to that: You play the cards you’re dealt. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just found this thread. I am taking up a support ticket of my own. I was shorted an entire bag of 1/4 20 nuts. Thankfully I had a bag of my own.
But what irritated me was that the Z-axis mount looked like it was made by the night shift FNG…

Am I being too picky?
So far the machine is going together fairly smoothly and I’m looking forward to cutting some steel.

1 Like

That’s annoying from a perfectionist viewpoint, but not functionally an issue. That looks like they wanted to use every millimeter of that piece of bar stock. That’s clearly the end of a piece of stock.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s functionally fine and if it was a hidden part I wouldn’t care. But damn it’s right in front with their logo on it. I have a feeling they’ll make it right. Or tell me to pound sand :laughing: I won’t lose sleep over it, I’ll just glue some googly eyes over it if they don’t send a replacement.

3 Likes

LS is proving to be a pretty awesome company to deal with so far. Filed a Support ticket for the above-mentioned issues and a couple of hours later I have an order number for a replacement torch slide and a bag of hardware already. Solid customer service so far.

8 Likes