Is THC pre installed

is THC pre installed when ordered with the pro table, or do I need to install after delivery?

Install after. Go thru the PRO assembly instructions to get familiar with it.

3 Likes

real easy if you follow the instructions…I know…I know…we are men…why bother with instructions…but they are there for a good reason…hehehehehe

2 Likes

Yes indeed read the directions! I had to undo a bunch of work that had been done by somebody that incorrectly put the unit together. I swear i took it apart 3 times before it was finally finished. Wished I had it from the beginning. Also, Put it together once and leave it in place. These units DO NOT like to be moved after they are together. Things shift and become unsquare if you move them!!!

Just my 2 cents, all!

1 Like

so you bought a machine that someone else put together?

then found it wrong and had to rebuild it???

wow…

No, I help a friend of mine that is much older that doesn’t get the Tech end of it. He bought the table and tried assembling it himself, so I had to go up and help him finish it. He’s pretty smart when it comes to the welding and fabricating but, he doesn’t really get this technical stuff but, I made a bunch of cheat sheets to help him. He’s getting there.

2 Likes

That’s going to be a great partnership. Welding is a huge add-on skillset for plasma cutting. It was really nice of you to help.

3 Likes

It’s a great product, I think honestly he’s just scared of it. But he’ll get there. :smiley:

1 Like