Introducing FIRESHARE - The 2D Project Sharing Platform

Would love the option to be able to attach…tap files too…

1 Like

Think I have it. Pm me to remind me…

Any way to edit a file? I loaded up a .dxf and it doesn’t look right as it downloads.

How many files have been deleted from the file share? Noticed some were missing

Can you put an option to turn your pictures the correct way? All my photos come out sideways in fireshare and no way to fix it………

I do a lot of 3d printing also. I would like to suggest langmuir scan through the website “Thingiverse” for some idea’s on “Fireshare”. Thingiverse (.stl) files download great. I have no problem bringing them into meshmixer to alter and/or repetier to slice into g-code. Searching is extremely easy and has a couple of options for streamling. They have been doing this a long time and might have some pointers.

I use “Design Spark mechanical” for my 3d modeling. 100% free and an awesome C.A.D. program. In case Fusion360 is frustrating you with update complications.

1 Like

Have you ever considered that there are some people that might enjoy that kind of stuff

NO i did not

When I search for something like “tool” it comes back with multiple pages of results. But when I click to go to the second page, it reloads the first. It seems like it can’t get to subsequent pages of search results. I’ve tried with Firefox browser and Internet Explorer. Thoughts?