Installing Mach 3 Licence

This might t be silly question, where is the video for installing the Mach 3 license? Ive been using the demo.

1 Like

You need to purchase the full license if you need it (most not-simple jobs do) either from Mach 3 or from Langmuir. It’s $175. Some folks have reported success buying someone’s off eBay (about $50) for people getting rid of it for one reason or another.

You’ll get a .dat file either emailed or download that you copy to your Mach 3 folder.

Is there a video somewhere that walks you through it? If not ill figure it out. Thanks

I have not seen a video on specifically installing the license but it is very straight forward.
Here is the instructions that were provided when I purchased my license.

1 Like

Here is the video

The installation of the full license was easy. Langmuir had great directions within the email.

1 Like

I have a ? about the mach 3. Can i install this on 2 of my laptops if i purchased the software ?
I work off shore. So my i plan is using 1 laptop at home on the machine and taking the other to work. So i can be writing the programs while i am offshore but leaving the other in case my wife wants to cut something out. Or possible the laptop crashes can i install it on another new laptop ?
Thanks
Chase

Yes. Just download & install the software on both machines and then copy the license file to the Mach3 directory on each.

1 Like

My computer died and need to reinstall full version. How do I get another copy of my license file to copy to directory in new computer…

Can you still get to the email they sent you with the download?

I will look for it now. I searched for Langmuir emails, but I suppose I need to search again.

I had a simular issue once. Now i have the mach1lic.dat file on 3 pcs on the desktops and on 3 usb thumbdrives. Not even I can lose that many copies. …I think…

2 Likes

I have some cloud storage I put mine in. My emails came from the mach3 people not langmuir if it help you find it

2 Likes

Je cherche la licence de mach3