Initial Height Sensor error

Hey guys, I really need some help. I’ve been cutting this morning, and in the middle of a cut, it stopped and I got an Initial Height Sensor error. Now I can’t cut at all. I’ve restarted my electronics, rebooted my computer, and I can’t get it to work. Is there anything I need to check? I have orders from customers that have to get made, and I’m at a standstill!

the error keeps coming up every time you try to cut? if so, have you checks that you have slack in the ihs cables on the Z? also check the wires going into the switch in the Z axis, maybe one came out.

Thanks. I’ll check that.

Ok. I found a broken wire. The problem is how do I get to it. It’s inside the Z axis assembly. I can see the slotted screw for the connector, but I have no idea how to get in there to get it out. I looked through the assembly instructions, but there’s nothing there for that. The assembly was already put together when I got the table.

@langmuir-daniel
although I have tagged Daniel from Langmuir on this thread…I would reach out with a service request through the website support email…they should be able to help.

also…try to post a picture here we might be able to give you some help

2 Likes