Hypertherm Powermax 65 cable

Hello, I have ordered a Crossfire XR table, order number 32,592 and my Hypertherm Powermax 65 arrived today. I know I need a cable for the table and plasma cutter to communicate. Can it be sourced from Langmuir or do I need to buy it from Hypertherm? I received a remote torch control cable and box. Can that cord ge modified to connect into the Crossfire XR? I’m trying to make sure I have everything I need for when the table arrives.

Thank you for this info. I’ll add that to my order.

I was in the same boat when I ordered mine, I had all sorts of stuff ordered beforehand so I could get to cutting right away. I knew I’d likely be moving my table, so I did some casters plus lots of plumbing etc. to be able to drain it. I also did some bar sink drains to drain faster & more easily.

Do you have a machine torch for your Hypertherm? And a machine torch holder (available from Langmuir)?

In the interest of having everything ready:
Do you have an air dryer?
What is the CFM of your air compressor?

Thanks for the info. I ordered my Hypertherm Powermax 65 with the machine torch. Since I’m buying the XR table, it already has a torch mount. My compressor puts out 16 CFM’s at 100 psi and I have a high quality air dryer that allows me to run my bead blast cabinet for hours without any moisture problems. I believe I have everything covered except for the cable, and deciding on what kind of water treatment I am going to run. I appreciate your reply and giving me a heads up.

make sure you click on the XR one. If you accidentally get the PRO option they use two diff connectors, you can splice the PRO connector to work with the XR box. The PRO uses two div ends the XR does not.

1 Like