Hypertherm powermax 380 wiring

now now boys no need to bicker! All I have to say is THANKS again. No telling how long it would have taken me to catch my mistake without y’all. Great community!

now all i have to do is get the Z axis working consistently… ohh and design some cut files… and afford to buy the material…and weld it up afterwards… and and and.

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forum. I’m rather new and am also running the same setup as you are. Going to be wiring up the THC like you have diagramed out pretty soon.

Noah. Thanks for asking my question. Is the picture the right connection or is that before you said you you switched it? I ordered my Crossfire last night. Thanks for your help.

I’m looking at wiring my Powermax380 this week - glad I found this thread!

@Noah are you still running the 380 torch? Any thoughts on upgrading to an x45 machine torch to get into newer consumables?

plasmadyn x45 CNC torches

Yhank you very much for responding to my question. I ended up ordering a Prime Wel Cut 60 on Black Friday. I’ll keep this info if I decide to sell or upgrade my Hyper Therm 380.

The Hypertherm 380 and 350 were old chopper design plasma cutters and were made by Miller and sold by Hypertherm.

1 Like