Hypertherm CPC cable length for XR Machine

Does anyone know what the length of the Hypertherm CPC cable is for the XR table sold by Langmuir? Just tried to call and got “this call can not be completed as dialed” so not sure whats going on there. Trying to determine if I can mount the 45xp at a specific location in my shop. Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Like

The cable end that will be the shortest is roughly 76" in length. Between the torch cable and the CPC cable it keeps you pretty close to the XR Control Box.

1 Like

The CPC cable that is for the PRO will differ by one connector on the XR (I just found that out). The XR doesn’t run the DV style input for the torch fire like the PRO does. So all you have to do is use their supplied cable that will go into the torch fire port on the control box and then on the other end is a male DV end. Go on ebay or something and order up a female to female DV cable. I just ordered a 6ft extension. But couldn’t wait for it to show up so I ended up splicing my cable (there is one post on here I just found tonight) but was petty much what I did anyway. You can run the THC box right by the plasma and then just get the extension DV cables you need. You will need one that comes out of the THC box and into the XR control box. That will be a male female DV cable for extension purposes.

1 Like