How to wire torch for auto firing

Just bought a table used, and got a prime cut 60 plasma cutter, I didn’t get the wire for the torch on off to the plasma cutter so I’m wondering anyone has a schematic to make one. Thanks in advance

1 Like

I’ll have to check but I believe that I wired onto the back of my cut 60 to pins 1 and 2 and I don’t remember what connection it is to connect on the langmuire side, I did away with the plug as it broke about the second time that I unplugged it so I just spliced into the wires inside the box.

1 Like

I know theres a connector for the back of the prime 60 but I’m looking for what type of connector goes into the brain box on the plasma table

1 Like

do you have a crossfire yet? if so, one of the bags contains the wire harness that attaches to that connector.

1 Like

Guess that he didn’t get all of the parts.

ohhh, didn’t see that part.

1 Like

No I’m guessing the guy I bought it from had it wired into his plasma cutter and I didnt think or know to ask for it

1 Like

can you possible get it from him? If not, you can always buy a new longer one from amazon or ebay.

i’ll have to look for the one i bought and post it.

try this.

1 Like

Yea that’s the portion. I’m needing to wiring into my plasma box just wanted to make sure I got the right one thanks!

1 Like