How to change measurments from MM to Inches

I’m very new to this Fusion 360 and just starting to design the bottle opener, and is currently measurements are in MM and I need to change it to inches. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks

After you insert you DXF or SVG or… It will have a box to change that. The one that you click ok on after it loads. At the bottom of it.

Can it be changed in the sketch dimensions ? its not letting me change the measurements of the bottle opener

Under the modify tab there is a . Sketch scale option.

use mm to inches converter. it helps you convert millimeter to inches with metric conversion.

It’s important to note that switching the units of measurement mid-design can cause some issues, so it’s best to do it at the beginning before you start your project.

Switching the measurements from MM to inches is pretty easy.
In the top roolbar, click ““Modify”” and then select ““Change Parameters.”” Here, you can change the ““Units”” to ““inches.”” If you need to convert specific measurements from MM to inches, you can use an online ruler to help you.

@rcneauxs.welding…in this order and won’t have to mess with it again once you set as default

1 Like

This post is over 2 years old

3 Likes