How do I upload a .dxf or .svg to FireShare?

Hello all! So I’ve made a couple of car files that I would like to share on FireShare, I look at FireShare like the penny cup at the check out line, take a penny when you need one leave a penny when you have one. At any rate I made a '59 corvette file that is good enough to share I think and an AC Cobra file that is good enough to share but I don’t know where to find the .dxf or the .svg of the files only the .nc that fusion processed. I made these files in fusion, is there a way to get a .dxf or .svg out of fusion that I can upload or am I only going to be able to share the .nc? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

The second screenshot shows where to get your dxf from.

Here’s a video I made that also shows how to export a bunch of different formats from Fusion 360.

1 Like

Can you just upload the .nc to FireShare or is that problematic?

You can.

But someone else may have different cutting parameters and it’s helpful for them to have the d xf for modifications.

I’m excited for the AC Cobra!! My dream car since I was a kid.

I hope to do a replica one day. I’ve watched several YouTube builds. My wife always chides me a little when she catches me. “Are you watching
A N O T H E R ONE!?

I just tell her to buy me a kit for Christmas and once it’s done I’ll never have to watch another one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Same, it’s been at the number one slot of my favorite cars of all time for decades. GT40 is a close second though. I just cut it, haven’t cleaned it up yet but here’s what the AC Cobra file looks like when it’s cut.

4 Likes

That looks great! Good work!

1 Like

All done, I uploaded the .dxf, enjoy!
Here’s what it looks like cleaned up and sprayed down with flat black.

5 Likes