How do I update my Post Processor

I design, post, and upload to Firecontrol at which point I get a message:

"You have attempted to load a program that was posted with an out-of-date Post Processor, Please update your Post Processor to v1.6 Before posting new programs.

In the meantime, Firecontrol can convert this program to make it compatible for cutting now.

Select 'Convert & Save below go convert and then save your program"

It does create and save a new file that will load and allows me to cut but would like to get away from having this second step as well as 2 files for the same program.

Where do I find my outdated post processor and once located how do I update it to v1.6?

Same place you got your current post processor. Support tab and downloads on langmuirs main site.

Thanks!
I downloaded it into my DOWNLOADS folder but don’t I have to update it into 360? Looking around and I am not seeing where to do the update.

Not sure exactly what I did because I tried a number of different things but I did get it updated to v1.6. Thanks for the tips to help me get it done!

Keep in mind that which post processor you should be using depends of which version of the motion control board firmware you are using. MCB firmware v1.1ls matches up to post processor v1.5, and v1.2ls matches up to post processor v1.6. Once you have downloaded the post processor, you will need to replace the post processor that is installed into your CAM software.

We cover post processor installation for Fusion 360 here:
langmuirsystems.com/software/fusion#post-section

And we cover post processor installation for SheetCAM here:
langmuirsystems.com/software/sheetcam#post-section

I hope this helps clarify, if you have any questions about the instructions covered at those links please let me know!

Oh great, LOL
Seems to be working so did I get lucky? Where do I find which MCB firmware I have

In FireControl, to the right of the “Machine:” display near the top of the program.