Hi, im in need of help with this: Your Z8Games ID doesn't exist

Hi there. I just recently re-downloaded CrossFire after years of not playing the game (we had a spanish clan, we were i the top 100 best clans in the world). I wanted to play again for the nostalgia and for shit an giggles. The thing is, i make my account on the website, everything seems to go smoothly and whithout any problems. Then, when i open the game and put my credentials, which are correct (i made sure to triple check them before logging in), it pops up the thing in the title: Your Z8Games ID doesn’t exist.

Im like “what?”, then re-check the credentials, they’re all ok, i try again, and the same thing pops up again. I even created two more accounts to see if it was bugged or something, but no, in those ones, it pops up too. I dont know what to do, as the support doesnt contemplate anything like this. Any ideas of what to do in this case? Thank you!

Sorry Bennett but you are in a plasma cutting forum not the video game

3 Likes

Try this Bennett, https://forum.z8games.com

2 Likes

Sometimes it seems like a mind game, when something goes wrong.

2 Likes

I’m not really surprised that a gamer can’t even pay close enough attention to realize he’s on the wrong website. He’d be much better off with a plasma torch in his hand…

2 Likes

He may be but I wouldn’t want to be his neighbor.

1 Like