Herocut CUT55 CNC Connection

I have this (see below) compressor. Haven’t hooked it up to the Herocut Cut55i just yet. Don’t plan to upgrade my compressor for a few reasons so I’m going to stay within the limits of what these compressor and plasma specifications can offer. For me and my use with thinner metals it should be ok I’m thinking.

not yet…waiting for my Pro table

Hope it’s ok to post this on here, seems to be the only place people are talking about the cut55i. I bought the herocut cut55i a couple days ago for a future table set up, but have just been using it by hand. I would love to know how long the consumables have been lasting for you guys? Can you run the tip dear rectly on metal like the herocut 45i? (It’d be nice to take off the guard one in a while to get into tight spots)
How are you guys liking the 55i on the langnuir table?
Thanks for your time

My hero cut55 never had a chance to be introduced to my table…I went to use it and it will not work…it is dead.
It died and I can not find anything wrong with it.

It should still be under warranty, take it or send it back.

Hello i am a new user of herocut.please for connection do i need to use pins 3 and 4? Did someone use pokeys57cnc with plasmasens?

Hello
any one has a cut chart for the herocut 55 ?
thanks in advance

Never seen a cut chart posted for the Herocut 55, but this one will get you close and some were to start.

1 Like