Hello hello from seattle

hi i recently just purchased crossfire pro (like 5 mins ago) lol, and i was wondering what things i need to read to properly operate it,
my wrenching skills are very good, i work on vehicles as a side job, i find that i mostly fab parts for either performance or restore oem parts, my welding skills are also novice, i mig, stick and tig and have my own set up at home.
my skills with cnc machines however is at introduction level,
ive done my research online with cnc plasma tables and mostly have found lamuir system to be the choice of many diy like myself.
what programs do i need to familiarize myself for this machine?

You can go to Langmuir Systems main site click on the menu bar then click on support. Then under the “User Guide” category there are 6 different guides that you should read them all. You can also do a YouTube search for “Arclight” they have really good videos. Hope this helps!

If not already familiar, You’ll need to decide on and get going with a decent 2D CAD program that can output DXF files (i’m an old AutoCAD guy, but many options out there), as well as a good Gcode generator like Sheetcam. If you want to do signs and artsy stuff, Inkscape may be a good option for that.

Thank you, I will start doing my part

I did see sheetcam program on langmuir site for 140$ I think, I think that’s something I will need in the future once I’m familiar with 360 first, trying to get my feet wet on cnc programs is somewhat challenging but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it.
Thnx for the tip