Hello from South Georgia

Hello Everyone,

I live in south GA. I just ordered the CrossFire PRO CNC Plasma Table and am looking forward to its arrival. I am somewhat new at this but am excited for the new experience and the increased productivity it will add to my shop. Up to this point, I have been cutting everything by hand with an off brand plasma cutter which has done good for me but I am not as steady as I used to be :wink: therefore, my cuts aren’t as clean either. LOL! Looking for to what I can do with the CNC. I hope everyone is doing well and look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks,
Mike

5 Likes

Mike welcome post some projects once you start cutting!

Welcome to a really helpful board. A lot of us beginners on here.

Langmuir’s site has a lot of good info you can use BEFORE your table arrives and is functional. The “workflow” stuff, the assembly manual, etc.

Thanks Knick And will do. :slight_smile: can’t wait to get it here. Lol.

Thank you Wsidr1! I did some browsing on the site and all. Plan on taking advantage of some stuff before my table arrives as well, like you’re saying. I appreciate it!

Take care,
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to the group. Lots of good knowledge here and people willing to help. Good luck!!

Thanks Dobber! I look forward to interacting with this group and helping where I can. I appreciate it!

Take care,
Mike

1 Like